Call for participation at IdéoBain Paris 2022
The exhibition will be held from October 3 to 6
Nuovvo. IdéoBain Paris.
Vitra. IdéoBain Paris.
Profiltek. IdéoBain Paris.
FEBAN - the Spanish Federation of Bathroom Equipment Associations - organizes a grouped participation of Spanish Bathroom Equipment and sanitary technology manufacturers at the Paris based IDÉOBAIN exhibition, which will be held from October 3 to 6, 2022.
According to the official data published by the organizer, the previous edition of IDÉOBAIN was visited by almost 18,212 professional visitors, with the following visitor profile: 36% wholesalers/distributors, 15% specifiers and 11% manufacturers, of which 21% of the total visitors were international, and the remaining 79% coming from France, of which 46% belonged to the Paris Region and 54% to other regions of the country.
The registration deadline is April 30, 2022.
For any additional information or query, you can contact email@example.com or call +34 96 353 20 07
The person in charge for this activity at ICEX is Ms. Carolina Fernández, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone: +34 91 349 63 75